God has been gracious to us and has been with us through our journey of love and life. He has carried us through some of the most difficult times and has given us joy in the midst of sorrow. He has also been loving and given us abundant blessings. Most importantly, He has provided us with faith. May we share that faith with others.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
"God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame".
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Craft Time

Liam and I were in the mood to try something different.  We have visited many parks this summer, played in the pool countless times, and have visited the zoo.  Today we decided to stay home.  After coming in from playing in the pool, I decided to look online for ideas and I came across a recipe for homemade paint.  I decided to give it a try.  Liam and I both had a blast!
step one - measure 1 cup cold water and put in bowl
step two - measure 1 cup flour and pour into bowl (little bits at a time)
 
step three - whisk together until smooth
 
step four - mix in food coloring
 
step five - put paint in egg carton (Liam's favorite colors right now are blue, green, and red)



The finished result!

No comments:

Post a Comment