God has been gracious to us and has been with us through our journey of love and life. He has carried us through some of the most difficult times and has given us joy in the midst of sorrow. He has also been loving and given us abundant blessings. Most importantly, He has provided us with faith. May we share that faith with others.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
"God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame".
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Friday, January 4, 2019

New Year... New Look

Nesting and organizing has set in.  We went through every cupboard and closet over Christmas Break.  Everything in the house is organized!  The attic and garage are another story.  We will get to those when it gets warmer, or we have to get down the baby stuff, whichever comes first.
I finally finished decorating the toy room, like I've been meaning to.



This artwork was made by one of the ladies in Kenya.  My mom framed it for my birthday.  It's perfect in the toy room.



The kids already had all these stuffed animals.

My friend Casey made the big pillows.

My mom made the curtain when we moved in.  She also bought the giant giraffe.  We found the giraffe painting at Hobby Lobby on sale.

The Legos are now in the basement, sorted by color!


No comments:

Post a Comment