God has been gracious to us and has been with us through our journey of love and life. He has carried us through some of the most difficult times and has given us joy in the midst of sorrow. He has also been loving and given us abundant blessings. Most importantly, He has provided us with faith. May we share that faith with others.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
"God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame".
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Monday, September 20, 2010

Liam's Birthmarks


Liam has two little birthmarks on his head.  When he first arrived, we thought they may have been bruises.  When they didn't go away, we realized that they must be birthmarks.  Many people have commented on what they look like.  At first we thought they looked like Mickey Mouse heads, which was appropriate since we heard of Liam's birth while at Disney World.  Then, they began to look like two little hearts, especially the one on the left.  Yesterday, I was talking to my friend about these marks and I was explaining to her that I thought they looked like hearts.  She agreed and said they were little kisses from Christopher and Connor.  I like the thought of that.  I like to think of Christopher and Connor giving Liam little blessings.  It is a sweet reminder to me of my treasures, both here on earth and in heaven.  Dave and I often talk about how wonderful it will be when all our boys get to play together.  What a great family reunion we have in store for us!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful picture you describe of all three of your boys someday being together in Heaven. :)

    ReplyDelete