God has been gracious to us and has been with us through our journey of love and life. He has carried us through some of the most difficult times and has given us joy in the midst of sorrow. He has also been loving and given us abundant blessings. Most importantly, He has provided us with faith. May we share that faith with others.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
"God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame".
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Liam Started Preschool!

It is so hard to believe that Liam is old enough to be in 3 year old Preschool.  He was so eager to go to school and meet new friends.  He was especially excited to learn new songs.  When I went in to wake him up, he was already sitting up in bed, which was a sign of his excitement.  He usually likes to sleep in.  We took the customary pictures and headed off to school.  Liam got to hang out in my classroom for a while and eat breakfast.  When it was time to head down to his room, Liam was excited to check everything out, but wanted me to stay with him.  He seemed a little nervous.  Once he found Legos, he was distracted enough for me to sneak out.  I checked on him a while later and he was doing well sitting on the carpet for story-time.  I checked on him a second time during snack time.  I had a Mommy moment when I saw this 'big boy' sitting at the table.  When did he grow from a baby to a boy?
Liam shared many stories from the day with us.  We had gone back and forth about sending Liam to Preschool, but I think for Liam, it was a good choice.






Liam wanted a green bag.  Grandma Kusch made this one for him.



Liam's teacher is Mrs. Gullidge


No comments:

Post a Comment