God has been gracious to us and has been with us through our journey of love and life. He has carried us through some of the most difficult times and has given us joy in the midst of sorrow. He has also been loving and given us abundant blessings. Most importantly, He has provided us with faith. May we share that faith with others.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
"God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame".
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Care Package to Lilly

We are so excited to be able to send Lilly a care package and a little taste of home!  We are sending her a pink sundress with white sweater and white shoes, a small white headband, disposable camera, a baby friendly photo album with pictures of us, a small version of her blanket, and a recordable book (read by mom and dad).  The words to the book are so sweet and fit perfectly.  I have included the words below.








Under the Same Moon
A Story for Loved Ones Near and Far
By: Suzanne Berry

I see the moon and the moon sees me,
and the moon sees somebody I'd like to see.
Please let the light that shines on me 
shine on the ones I love.

I see the stars twinkle soft and bright,
winking a promise to me tonight:
they'll keep watch while you sleep tonight
and smile on you with love.

I see the clouds drifting softly by
as they carry these wishes across the sky.
I hope they bring sweet dreams tonight
to the precious ones I love.

I hear the wind as it moves through the trees,
crossing the distance between you and me.
It slips in your window, soft as can be,
and tucks you in with love.

I hear the crickets and the frog-song rise
as their sleepy serenade fills the moonlit skies.
It drifts all around as you close your eyes
and sings to you with love.

I hear an owl hoot "who, who, who?"
asking who I love and who loves me, too.
I smile as I answer, "It's you, you, you,"
you are the one I love.

Over the mountains and over the sea,
together with you I wish I could be.
Please let the light that shines on me
shine on the ones I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment