God has been gracious to us and has been with us through our journey of love and life. He has carried us through some of the most difficult times and has given us joy in the midst of sorrow. He has also been loving and given us abundant blessings. Most importantly, He has provided us with faith. May we share that faith with others.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
"God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame".
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Monday, March 25, 2013

Sharing Easter

I really needed some good news today.  So, I think God answered that need with this little note (below).  Each year we are asked to make Christmas and Easter cards for people who donate money to Lutheran Special Education Ministries.  I enjoy making these with my students.  I encourage them to share the Gospel in their cards, because they don't know who will receive them and they may need to hear that message.  One of my students touched a donor's heart and they felt led to respond with a sweet note.  I needed to be reminded of the Gospel today too, specifically that we can forgive others because Christ forgave us!

Hi All!
I wanted to share this response that we got from a donor who received one of the Easter Cards from Tiffany Herman’s class at Suburban Bethlehem. Great job! Keep those cards coming!

Easter Blessings!
Grace Lorano
Executive Assistant/Communications
Lutheran Special Education Ministries


No comments:

Post a Comment