God has been gracious to us and has been with us through our journey of love and life. He has carried us through some of the most difficult times and has given us joy in the midst of sorrow. He has also been loving and given us abundant blessings. Most importantly, He has provided us with faith. May we share that faith with others.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
"God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame".
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Love Story

On May 1st, 15 years ago, Dave showed up at my front door with a bouquet of Lilacs (my favorite flower), and took me on our first official date.  
Fast forward (maybe not so fast) 6 years, to May 29th.  Dave became my husband.  When we said for better, for worse, for richer, or poorer, until death do us part, we meant it.  We have lived through the worst, have experienced better, have been poor, look forward to being richer, and Dave will be my best friend until death temporarily parts us.
Dave has been my shoulder to cry on, the only one who understands my sense of humor, my encouragement, and my sanity.  He makes me want to be the best version of myself that I can be.  He dreams with me and helps me accomplish those dreams.  He is an amazing father.  Most importantly, he is a man of faith and character.  I thank God everyday that He chose Dave to be companion in life.  
Happy Anniversary Dave!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment